Have you ever thought about “wearing silver and gold jewelry at the same time?” Silver and gold jewelry have captivated everyone’s heart and mind for many years. These precious metals on their own make for a perfect accessory.
There are lots of people who believe that there is a rule in the fashion world that one should not mix any metal while styling any kind of jewelry. But have you ever wondered where this rule came from? Let us correct you here that there are no rules. We are now living in a time where fashion and style are limitless and the mixing of silver and gold jewelry pieces has now developed into an amazing trend.
Sticking your jewelry to just one metal is very boring. You just need to strategically plan your jewelry with your outfit, hairstyle, and other accessories in the right way because there is a fine line between being fashionable and ridiculous. So let’s see how you can wear silver and gold jewelry pieces simultaneously. Take a look and make use of them to set up your own style!
- One of the best ways to carry the different metal: If you are planning to mix metal for the first time in your life, then this is one of the best ways to start with that you first go for a multi-metal jewel piece. A mixed metal jewel piece is blended with one or two different metal tones. It will be a combination of two metals, not just gold and just silver jewelry pieces. You will definitely find various such jewelry pieces online and offline.
So if you are a newbie you can start with this one and once you get the confidence of carrying it then you can further start by mixing gold and silver jewels together.
- Bring another color for fusing the tones: You can add a touch of bling with another metal color with your gold and silver jewels for bridging. For instance, you might look for items that have colorful beads and metals in them and can match them together with other different metals. For example, if you are wearing a black color, then you can wear your wholesale sterling silver rings with a gold necklace.
Just remember do not overdo it. Maintain a balance and you are good to go.
- Play with textures: Gold exemplifies the sparkle of warm lighting while silver magnifies the glitter of calming coolness. When we blend both of them together it’s like marrying fire with ice. So to make it easy you can play with hot and cool contrasting textures. A base of 925 sterling silver jewelry wholesale with golden beads will look perfect.
You can also wear a simple gold pendant with a silver gemstone choker. It will look just terrific!
- Go for layers: You can layer pieces of different colors and different metals. Try wearing a long gold necklace and a short silver chain. It is ok if they overlap, just let them fall naturally.
You can also layer bracelets, especially bangles. You can mix and match them according to your taste. Having several gold and silver jewels on your wrist will look very stylish.
Also, this works with your rings as well. You can stack two to three rings, alternating silver, and gold. Go for the same model of the ring with different metals, this will give an impression that it is a single textured ring with various metals. There is so much fun with this new trend and you can always dress up differently.
- Role of outfit: Your outfit is something that will go a long way in discovering how you will look and how your accessories will look alongside. It doesn’t matter how costly your outfit and jewelry are, if they both don’t go hand in hand then it will not look nice and will give an asymmetric look.
So when mixing silver jewelry and gold jewelry you must wear the right outfit with the right style of jewelry. If you are getting ready for your office then you must keep jewelry to a minimum. You can go for some charming bracelets and light mixed metal jewelry. Furthermore, if you are getting ready for a party or wedding, you can go for heavy jewelry like rings, big earrings, and heavy neck pieces.
Get ready for our quirky tip of all: Trends may come and go through the years. With this, all the fashion styles also change including the jewelry! With an emerging collection of different styles and metals, you may get confused about what to wear. Just remember that in the end, the choice is yours! There is no hard and fast rule for anything. Rules are only meant to break. So it’s up to you what you choose and wear. Pick up your own style and wear your attitude!
Trends change every season and every year. But there is only one thing that stays evergreen: your own personal and unique style. So stay classy and be honest with yourself and do not hesitate to mix your gold and silver jewelry at the same time. There’s a chance that you may not get it right at one go but if you get it done right once then there will be no chance of looking back. Therefore, eventually whichever style you may find, don’t wait, just go ahead and wear it with confidence!
So are you considering adding gold and silver jewelry together? Whether you want something classy or something a bit more trendy, P&K can help you find the perfect piece for you! It’s time to bring out the pieces which you never wear. And if you want to go for a new piece, you can make your purchase with us. Contact us now for any queries, we would love to answer all your questions!