What can be more frustrating than choosing the perfect ensemble? And after that, try to choose the perfect jewelry to go along with your ensemble. It is good to have lots of options but too many can make your dressing sense dreadful. If it sounds familiar to you, do not think for a minute you are not alone in this! All the women in the world are stuck in this predicament almost every day!
A subtle piece or a costume replica, not anything can add a character to your ensemble quicker than jewelry. So why not make informed decisions when you accessorize? This season gets ready to give the bling a miss and go for a more subtle, beautiful option like silver jewelry. Whether it is your corporate lunch or a Saturday night party with your friends, pick an exquisite piece from silver jewelry wholesale and let your jewelry do all the talking.
In this guide, we will share seven effective tips for wearing silver jewelry.
Top tips for wearing silver jewelry
Read on the effective style tips on wearing silver jewelry just the right way.
- Play with the best colors: Silver is a very versatile metal so it goes well with lots of different shades. But it is important to pick the right color so that your jewelry stands out. It looks astonishing with colors like black, white, and grey as it creates a beautiful contrast. It can make any simple outfit look amazing.
It shines magnificently with dark texture so you can pair your chunky statement silver jewelry pieces with white or grey shades. Also, with your classic and elegant blue and burgundy dresses you can wear your silver jewelry statement rings and chunky necklaces for the perfect accessorizing.
Avoid wearing lighter shades with your silver jewelry as these colors will drown out the shine of your jewelry.
- Go for simple patterns: When selecting your outfit, it is good to keep them minimalist when you are pairing them with silver jewelry. Heavy, busy, and textured patterns can easily create a clash of visuals from the simple beauty of your silver jewelry pieces. So when you are wearing a lot of silver we recommend you to only go with simple patterns so that your silver jewelry only does the talking and will remain the only statement piece.
- Create layers: If you want to make a bold statement with silver jewelry then you can do this by creating layers. Layering is always a good idea no matter if we are talking about jewelry or clothes. That’s why if you are looking to add more style to your look you can always layer your jewelry.
Wear silver necklaces of various lengths at one go and wear a stack of rings and bracelets along it. You can also stack rings on both of your hands. This will give you a very dynamic and charming appeal when you pair different silver jewelry with each other by creating layers.
- Do not overboard: Do not overdo your overall look because even if layering is super fun it is important to not overdo it. Just give a thought about it that your jewelry makes you look even better than you actually do. So if you go overboard you can end up looking tacky which you will definitely not want. Therefore you should be cautious about how you want to go. Either your jewelry or your clothing should be a focal point.
If you are wearing a heavy dress then you should go for simple silver jewelry. But if you are wearing something very simple then you can go for layering which will give you a more elegant look.
- Different styles to match different occasions: Another best way to wear your silver jewelry is to choose the appropriate style that matches the particular occasion. If you want to wear your silver jewelry on normal office days then you should try wearing one necklace and a pair of simple earrings. This will give you an appropriate look without looking over the top.
For an evening party occasion, you can make a bolder look by wearing various silver necklaces and can even go for multi-colored jewels.
- Spice it up with other metals: If you match your silver jewelry with other metals then it will take your look to another level. You can mix silver with gold which will make your style look magnificent if done right. You can pair your silver and gold chain with pendants of different colored gemstones. And you can even wear your silver bracelets with gold bangles to add a little accent of color. Though always remember to maintain balance here so that no one can overpower each other and this is what accessorizing is all about. Try to coordinate the jewelry with each other to set a perfect example.
- Make sure the jewelry piece is clean: Silver is a very finicky metal, so many factors can cause it to tarnish. To keep your silver jewelry shiny, you have to take proper care of it. Protect it from harsh chemicals. Whenever you are getting ready for a party make sure your silver jewelry is the last thing you put on before stepping out. It will protect your jewelry from lotions, perfumes, hairspray, and makeup. And while heading back home make sure you first remove your jewelry and store it properly in an airtight box.
Silver jewelry can definitely help you bring more interest and depth to your ensemble if worn right. So if you follow the above style tips and buy the right jewelry piece, you can easily accomplish a perfect look that will certainly turn some heads.
So now that you know all the effective ways of styling silver jewelry, there’s nothing that can stop you from buying all the silver jewelry that your heart desires.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and reward yourself with the best silver jewelry wholesale styles and designs with P&K.
Also, you can check our website for the exquisite collection of marcasite jewelry wholesale today at affordable prices.