The cubic zirconia was first introduced in the jewelry industry about four decades back and since then there is no other gemstone that has made such an impact as CZ. This gemstone has become the most popular choice for jewelry as it is the best alternative to diamonds. It looks exactly like a diamond. For the untrained eye, it is not possible to tell the two stones apart and experts also cannot distinguish between the two of them.
So if cubic zirconia looks exactly like a diamond, why waste thousands on diamonds instead of which you will get just the same look at a fraction of cost? Don’t waste your time and go shop for CZ jewelry wholesale today.
Before we start the article, you need to know why this astonishing gemstone is the top favorite gemstone in the market today. So the answer is very clear; cubic zirconia provides convenience and beauty at a very low cost for people who need a decent piece of jewelry at a moment’s notice.
In this article, we will share all the details related to CZ jewelry that will make it easy for you if you are planning to buy CZ jewelry for yourself.
How cubic zirconia is made?
Cubic zirconia is manufactured by liquefying zirconium oxide with stabilizers like magnesium and calcium at a temperature of 4,983F. They are heated for hours and after that crystals form and stabilize. After that, the crystals formed are then cut properly and sent for polishing. Every lab has its own particular style of making CZ.
It can be formed into any diamond shape like a cushion, or oval and can get colored in different versions.
Is cubic zirconia fake?
Many people have this thing in mind, it is just because they are comparing it to a diamond. CZ is a simulant of a diamond. It is cut and marketed to imitate the same look like a diamond but that does not mean it is fake.
It is a real man-made stone in its own right. As it looks the same as a diamond does not mean it is a diamond but you can also not assume it is a fake stone.
Important features & properties of cubic zirconia jewelry
While shopping for a CZ jewelry you must know what are its features and properties so that you can make a wise decision:
- Hardness rating: 8.5 mohs
- Density: 5.60-5.90
- Gravity: 5.50-6
- Refractive index: 2.089-2.177
- Dispersion rate: 0.058-0.67
These are the qualities that have made this gemstone a perfect choice for most people.
Benefits of buying a CZ jewelry
For a woman, apart from making you look beautiful and elegant, purchasing jewelry that is made up of cubic zirconia has many other benefits also, which include;
- CZ as a gemstone is made by using a combination of mineral products like zirconium oxide and others and in a very controlled lab atmosphere. As it is manufactured from the crystallographic cubic form of cubic zirconium oxide that means it cannot be mined. So this makes it reliable and genuine though it is man-made.
- CZ is the perfect and the cheapest alternative to diamonds, if you are looking for diamonds in your jewelry box and cannot afford one, getting a CZ Jewelry Wholesale will definitely give you some consolation of wearing jewelry that looks exactly like a diamond.
- If someday they accidentally got lost, you can easily buy another one. It won’t pose much of a problem.
- CZ are not real diamonds, they are faux diamonds but they still have a very fine and high quality. They also cut like diamonds and have higher and clearer clarity than your real diamonds. When you wear them you can actually radiate your beauty.
- When you shop for CZ rings, earrings, or bracelets, these beautiful stones do not break easily as they are very hard and remain to radiate for long years.
- The other benefit to having cubic zirconia jewelry is that it is easily customizable. You can customize your favorite piece of jewelry to your taste as they are cheap and easy to get. You can specify the cut you want, whether a princess cut or just a square cut. You can also choose the particular color you need. But customization is hard with diamonds. You cannot customize your jewelry piece in diamond which is very rare and too expensive.
- CZ jewelry is easy to clean and maintain without compromising on its quality. You do not have to make so many efforts to make it look the best. It is important to take good care of the jewelry. So for cubic zirconia jewelry, you can just visit twice a year to any professional jewelry to maintain its sparkle.
- Many gemstones are prone to scratching but this is not the case with CZ. This beautiful gemstone is lab-made and is sure to be flawless with zero inclusions. Just remember to only buy from a reputable store.
Thus cubic zirconia is an excellent substitute for diamonds and just like diamonds you can see CZ jewelry in all forms like rings, bracelets, earrings, and pendants. They are generally set in durable metals like gold, platinum, and sterling silver. By using oxidation you can also get them in different colors which gives you a variety of choices. So you can have your CZ jewelry in a variety of colors, shapes, and styles.
So no matter what the occasion is, beautifully cut and elegantly made jewelry with CZ will definitely give you the perfect sparkle and charm just like any real diamond would.
You can find beautiful, high-quality CZ jewelry pieces that will last for a long time at P&K and that too at affordable prices. Also do not forget to check out our collection of sterling silver rings wholesale on our website today!