All the women out there must have a full box of sterling silver jewelry that is only lying inside their wardrobes because there is always confusion of styling them and deciding when to wear them. Sterling silver is an exquisite, versatile form of metal that should be worn regularly. Actually, wearing your sterling silver jewelry is considered as the perfect way of keeping it neat and clean and dust free. The friction produced by wearing helps to keep it away from tarnishing and maintains silver’s shine as it is. While there is no wrong way of wearing your favorite jewelry, sterling silver is one of the best metals that will be enhanced by various styles and items in your wardrobe.
So get out of your sterling silver necklaces because in this guide we’ll be sharing some ways to spice up your sterling silver necklaces. Just keep scrolling to know eight simple ways of styling your sterling silver necklaces and get the most of the use of your sterling silver wholesale pieces.
- Go for layering: One of the best ways to spice up your sterling silver necklaces is to layer them together. You can layer your necklaces by wearing some of them simultaneously. But this does not mean that you put all of them together and you are done. No, you must wear them with alternate lengths so that they do not end up tangled and are visible. Like if you have one long silver chain then pair it with shorter chains. In this way, you can rejuvenate the charm of any silver necklaces that you have in your collection and you might have gotten bored of them.
- Choosing colors: Sterling silver necklace looks best against certain colors. Regardless of the function, we want our sterling silver necklace to stand out rather than get lost in your ensemble. So it is important to choose the color of your outfit. Black, for example, looks best against the interplay of silver light. However white color also gives a subtle contrast. Also, shades of blue, red, and purple will make your sterling silver necklaces pop. Avoid pastel colors as they will make your jewelry look dusty and faded.
- Don’t be afraid of mixing and matching metals: While some people will guide you to never mix and match your jewelry, don’t be afraid because it is actually the best way to add extra visual interest. You can try mixing various jewelry pieces which are made up of silver, rose gold, or yellow gold. Just make sure that your overall look stays sophisticated by investing in good quality jewelry. For this look, try to choose minimalistic jewelry as simple jewelry will better complement each other rather than look tacky.
- Choose a centerpiece: You can wear certain jewelry pieces that draw attention. This is the best way to start a conversation with another person. You can also add an antique pendant to your sterling silver chain. Just make sure that the chain is less delicate and your pendant be the centerpiece. One more thing, keep your clothing subtle so that it does not distract the pendant to be the centerpiece.
- Wear according to the occasion: It is important to keep the occasion in which you are going to wear your sterling silver necklaces in mind. Silver is a very versatile metal and can be easily styled. If you are wearing your silver necklace during your workweek then you should go for dainty and delicate necklaces so that you look more sophisticated. For evening parties you can wear bolder pieces and can also pair them with other metals to have the spotlight on you. So Keeping all these things in mind and you can make a true fashion statement.
- Do not overdo: Experimenting with the different styles is fun but what is important is when and where to stop. It should not look like that you have just vacated your whole jewelry box and created a look which just looks like a mess. So if you are planning to wear some brighter colors and your dress is edgier then choose lesser pieces. Similarly, if you are looking to load up yourself with heavy jewelry then ensure that your outfit is monotone so that your jewelry looks good.
- Invest in quality pieces: We understand that it looks tempting whenever we see jewelry. Yes the jewelry pieces must be beautiful and the cost will also be less but they only last for one or two outings. They will not only make your whole look messed up but they also discolor very early. So it is advisable to only invest in good-quality pieces when you try to mix up different metals with your sterling silver jewelry. Only buy jewelry from a reputed jeweler. They will offer good-quality silver at genuine prices.
- Makeup matters: Your makeup should go well with your sterling silver necklaces. This jewelry will light up your face beautifully. So keep this in mind and do your makeup properly so that it looks evenly right. Don’t overdo anything. You can go for bright eye shadow and lipstick when styling a silver necklace.
Sterling silver jewelry is one of the most popular materials for jewelry that is elegant and worthy to be worn most often. And when you wear your sterling silver jewelry with style, you will enjoy its versatility. Invest in good quality silver and this will ensure that your piece will last for a longer time. If you are ready to add some unique yet classic spin to your jewelry box then have a look at some of our best-selling sterling silver necklaces on our website!
Also do not forget to Check out our website for cubic zirconia jewelry wholesale at very affordable prices.