Diamonds are forever brilliant, dazzling, and glittering, and are desired by everyone. Yes, each one of us, be it a man or a woman, the richest person or a middle-class person desires to buy diamond jewelry for themselves at least once in our life. A diamond is found deep inside the rocky layers of earth and is known to be the hardest substance on earth making it one of the most costly gemstones to ever exist.
Now as technology changes, there is a solution to fulfilling everyone’s desires. Cubic zirconia is a gemstone that is the perfect alternative to a diamond. Wholesale CZ jewelry is less costly than diamond and fits in the budget of many of the people out there. It is so close to a diamond that even an experienced person cannot tell the difference between the two. It is made with zirconia oxide in the laboratory. Thus, when it comes to fashion it is a perfect man-made look-alike substitute for a diamond that helps to fulfill the desires of people. Today in this blog let’s discuss the top advantages of cubic zirconia jewelry.
Top advantages of cubic zirconia jewelry
Smart people make smart decisions and when it comes to jewelry shopping, CZ jewelry is the way to go. Let’s quickly dive into some of the top advantages of cubic zirconia jewelry:
- Affordable: One of the top most advantages of cubic zirconia is that they are affordable. This is one of the main reasons for its popularity among middle-class people and rich people. It is a lab-created substance that has a very affordable processing method. The cost involved in making this type of jewelry is very less compared to authentic jewelry pieces. This is the cheapest alternative to real diamonds if you are among those who want to add diamond jewelry to their collection but cannot afford one.
This factor gives CZ jewelry a big advantage when compared to pure diamond-made jewelry.
- Durable: When you invest in jewelry, you hope that your jewelry will be durable. Cubic zirconia jewelry is the best option for you if you are looking for an affordable and durable substitute for diamonds. The material’s hard nature makes sure that it stands for your daily wear and tear. The rating of CZ on the Mohs scale is 8.5 which means these pieces have higher complexity than other types of jewelry. It is resistant to water and dust. Though dust can easily gather on CZ jewelry so you have to be a little careful about it.
- High-quality: Cz jewelry has been around for many years. Diamonds and other stones may have good qualities that help to make them truly unique. But they are not the only option now. Cubic zirconia comes in various types of quality. Even the experts cannot truly tell the difference between CZ jewelry and real diamonds. When buying CZ jewelry, assess the quality by its weight, clarity, cut, and color. Also, six categories describe the quality of cubic zirconia: AAAAA (highest), AAAA, AAA, AA, A, and AB (lowest). All of the cubic zirconia jewelry sold at P&K is graded AAAAA.
- Environment-friendly: People these days are so concerned about the environmental impact on the earth. So for those cubic zirconia is the welcoming option. As we all know that the mining of diamonds is horrible for our environment. But this is not the case with cubic zirconia. This is another big advantage of buying CZ jewelry as it is not a mined substance. It is a lab-created substance. Making CZ requires less large machinery, no digging is done, and does not excavate dirt. It has very small carbon footprints and so does not cause any negative impact on the ecosystem.
- Versatile: You can buy CZ jewelry in a variety of options. When it comes to colored gemstone, there are not a variety of options available. But this is not the case with cubic zirconia gemstone. You have endless colors available in cubic zirconia as it is produced in the laboratory. You can get your piece customized according to your choice be it your necklace, rings, bracelets, earrings and other forms of jewelry. Some of the most common colors available in CZ are pink, blue, green, orange, and purple. Colored gemstone can cost you significantly higher but CZ is easily available at affordable prices. Thus CZ is a versatile gem that allows you to have numerous items to wear on any occasion.
- Always flawless: The major disadvantage of diamonds and other stones used in jewelry making is the flaws. One of the precious stones, a diamond, contains inclusions. But cubic zirconia is a perfect alternative because it is a flawless substance. This gemstone has a brilliant fire and sparkles more than a real diamond. So CZ jewelry should be on top of your list.
- Easy to wear: This is another advantage of buying CZ jewelry. You can wear your CZ jewelry with all of your outfits like casuals and formals both. If you are looking for ideal blend quality and evident magnificence, cubic zirconia gems are a gleaming piece to suit any occasion.
Whatever your requirements are, cubic zirconia jewelry is a trend that one cannot miss.
Cubic Zirconia is a man-made lab-created substance so this results in a brilliant piece that is affordable and flawless. So if you are looking to add some sparkle to your jewelry collection with a diamond alternative then check out our collection of wholesale CZ jewelry on our website. Get yourself a variety of CZ jewelry in a necklace, rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, and more. Shop P&K jewelers today and shine bright like a Cubic Zirconia!
Also do not forget to explore our collection of wholesale stainless steel jewelry on our website today!