Our world is running at an astoundingly very fast speed and so is our jewelry industry. The new generation of customers is now moving aside from the traditional metals like silver and gold. Now stainless steel metal in jewelry, being a more versatile, durable, and clean material, is considered the most popular type of jewelry. It is everyone’s favorite now and is in high demand all over the world.
Stainless steel jewelry is gathering popularity day by day among all age groups of women and for all good reasons. It is because of its plus points that how good it looks and how easy it is to maintain. So in the blog, we will discuss 5 quick style tips to jewel yourself with sterling silver jewelry. As no matter how luxurious a jewelry piece looks, you must know how to style it appropriately so that it looks its best.
5 quick style tips to jewel yourself with stainless steel jewelry
Keep reading to learn how to style stainless steel jewelry in 5 quick ways:
- Mix and match metals: There will be many people who will guide you to not mix and match metals like gold and silver, but this is the best way to add visual interest to your overall look. Mixing of metals is the most popular way to style your stainless steel as a part of your accessorizing. To make you look sophisticated you have to be very careful about the quality of the jewelry that you are wearing.
To get a more elegant look you have to wear simple stainless steel jewelry, as simple jewelry pieces will complement each other and will not look tacky. Stainless steel blends beautifully with other metals.
As an example, for mixing and matching metals, you can wear two of the same bracelets on one hand but of different metal tones. By doing so you will not look mismatched. If you are having a gold or silver watch, you can consider pairing it with a thin bracelet for good contrast.
- Add layers: One of the perfect ways to style your stainless steel necklaces is to layer them. For layering, you need to ensure that you choose necklaces of different varying lengths. Like if you have one long stainless steel necklace, then you can complement it with short necklaces, or a collarbone level chain necklace for contrast.
The most important reason for varying the height of any necklaces you layer is that you do not want the chains to tangle with each other. It will look messy and will ruin your jewelry. But once you add layers, it will look dazzling and will create a unique look. By doing so you will definitely wear your jewelry more often which you may have reserved for only special occasions.
- Think of your outfit color: Despite any occasion, you must want your stainless steel jewelry to be extraordinary and not get lost in your ensemble.
So whenever you wish to wear some pastel colors, it will become easy for your jewelry to go with your ensemble as there is no such contrast.
A stylish tip to keep in mind is that cool colors like blue, purple, green, black, or red, are best complements with stainless steel jewelry. Bold colors allow the stainless steel to stand out. Accessorizing with stainless steel jewelry is the quickest and easiest way to add texture and a little bit of drama to a dull ensemble.
- Complement your stainless steel jewelry: Whenever you are choosing an ensemble to style your stainless steel jewelry with, understand first which piece you want to be the focal point. After that, you can choose a complementary jewelry piece. Whenever you wish to add complementary pieces to your look, make sure to consider your outfit.
If you are looking to add two or more statement jewelry pieces then ensure to style them with minimal clothes to make the proper balance. For example, a dainty pair of stainless steel bracelets can complement perfectly with a statement ring or classic chain necklaces. Also, you can consider pairing one or two simple rings with a pair of beautiful jeweled earrings.
- Don’t overdo it: Whenever you are making a strong style statement, it is advised that you must have one focal point in your overall look. Numerous focal points will ruin your look and will divert the eyes of onlookers. Not even any single focal point will make a good impact. So despite you have many options in jewelry and you want to wear all of your favorite pieces at once, avoid overdoing it.
So avoid wearing too much stainless steel jewelry at once even if it’s not a statement because you do not want to be glittering from up to down. Too many clashing pieces can end up looking loud and tacky. Also, make sure you only wear only those pieces in which you are comfortable.
As an example, if you have selected an elaborate dress to wear then go for a simple pair of earrings. And if you are going to wear a very simple dress then a few stainless steel pieces can do wonders to change your look.
Therefore, Stainless steel jewelry is one of the most popular materials for jewelry because it’s versatile, sophisticated, elegant, and timeless.
And when you style your stainless steel jewelry in different and unique ways, you jewel yourself with more versatility.
Whether you are looking for a very simple look for any daytime function or office time or want a more statement piece for a night party, styling your stainless steel jewelry is the best way to do it.
So if you are now ready to shop a classic yet elegant jewelry piece for your jewelry collection, then take a look at our stainless steel jewelry wholesale today and accessorize your style with P&K. You will definitely be very happy with our jewelry collection.